JSC SSTC specialists participated in the 23rd All-Russian competition “Engineer of the Year 2022”, which was conducted by the Russian and the International Unions of Scientific and Engineering Public Associations with participation of the Academy of Engineering Sciences named after A.M. Prokhorov and the Trans-Regional Social Fund for Promotion of Scientific and Technological Advance.
According to the results of the competition the following JSC SSTC specialists are amongst the winners, also recorded as Professional Engineers in the Register of Russian Professional Engineers:
• Mr. Andrei Dmitriev – Chief Specialist on ACS, RPC Sudotekhnologiya;
• Ms. Natalia Popova – Leading Industrial Engineer, RPC Sudotekhnologiya.
The winners of the first round, recorded in the Register of Professional Engineers of Russia, are:
• Mr. Alexander Goncharov – Chief Specialist on Architecture and Construction Design, DC Soyuzproektverf;
• Mr. Dmitrii Tsybulskii – Chief Project Engineer, DC Soyuzproektverf;
• Ms. Elena Kornienko – Deputy Chief of Department, RC Rumb;
• Mr. Filipp Rebrov – Leading Design Engineer, DB Armas;
• Mr. Anton Shaitanov – Chief Specialist on Civilian Equipment, DB Armas;
• Ms. Anastasiia Shelkovnikova – Industrial Engineer, DB Armas;
• Mr. Valentin Shtaits - Leading Industrial Engineer, DC Soyuzproektverf.